Keywords are all the buzz. The hype is for good reason because keywords are literally the “key” to your success. You ask, “Does keyword search work?” The answer is yes, and I can show you exactly how for free.
What are keywords used for
When search engines search for content for users, they do it based on that user’s search terms, right? So, for example, if you search a term like “help with keywords” on google, you will get a result that looks like this:
You’ll notice that at the top of the search are two ads (I’ve highlighted them in yellow). These are placed here because someone purchased those keywords from google so that if a search is made for these keywords, their ad pops up first. This can get pretty expensive, so let’s focus on the generic (free) ways to rank on page 1 of Google.
Directly under the two paid ads are the generic search results. These are affiliate sites or blogs that someone set up, targeted those keywords in their content, and so they generically show up for free under those keywords. That’s what you are shooting for!
That’s the way to do it! Free is better, and it’s not hard to do. I am going to give it all away for you here.
How did their sites rank?
Let’s take a look at another example and we can dive into it. This example targets the keyword search “fountain of youth lifestyle.” As you can see from the results below, nobody has paid for that term for google ads, so the top result is a generic result. This is an affiliate website that has dominated this keyword phrase for their website domain name and facebook name. They hold the first and second spot for that keyword phrase.
Next, let’s look at an actual post. The title itself is the keyword phrase. You always want to make each and every title on your website has strong keywords. I’ll get into what makes keywords strong in a minute.
Notice at the top of the page in the first paragraph, you see once again the keyword term “look younger diet plan.” This is important. You want to make sure that someplace within your first paragraph, you place those same keywords you are targeting. Please make sure it makes sense in a sentence, though. Don’t just throw them in there anywhere.
After that, you can use the keywords one more time below in the article, but you do not want to over-use the keywords because Google is pretty smart when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization), and you don’t want to do harm to your SEO by over-using the terms. (Learn all about SEO here)
Top SEO keyword
There is a strategic method to finding the best keywords. We are looking for several things when we search for those perfect keywords:
1) Relevant to your website – They must make sense and be in alignment with what we are trying to represent and provide. The keywords “look younger diet plan” go hand-in-hand with the theme of the fountainofyouthlifestyle.com website. The site is bringing information to the reader about foods, beverages, and supplements to make the reader look and feel younger. You wouldn’t want to target “best living room layout” on a lifestyle website like this. The keywords have to make sense.
2) Proper sentence structure – Sometimes you will come across keywords that get a ton of traffic, but they sound silly as a heading to an article. For example, the keywords “find best keywords my website” have very little competition and about 50 searches a month, so they meet all the criteria to be great, but the words don’t make sense conversationally. You need to be able to speak the words and have them make sense. Instead of “find best keywords my website,” you’d be better off with the words, “find the best keywords for my website.”
3) Traffic – This is obvious, and I’ll show you how you can see the kind of traffic a search term gets monthly. Without traffic, your customers, there are no sales. So success = traffic!
4) Low competition – The lower the better. You don’t want to be up against huge sites where you may never rank. You want to be the authority site for whatever keywords you use. So choose wisely.
There are a lot of ways to search keywords, and some of them are good, some of them are horrible, and one of them is amazing. I can’t tell you what a GAME CHANGER it is when you find a keyword research tool like the one I’m about to share with you. Look at these results from a search on keywords:
Take a look at this article which explains all about this tool and how it works: KEYWORD ANALYSIS TOOL FREE
The best part is that you get to try this amazing tool for FREE! That’s right – you get all these searches for free on their trial plan:
This article will give you all the details on exactly how the tool works and how to get your free trial: KEYWORD ANALYSIS TOOL FREE
The question is, does keyword search work? The answer is: Yes, if you have the right tools.
So the next question is, do you want a successful website that gets traffic and is ranked in the search engines? Obviously you are interested in making money (or more money) online, so getting ranked in the search engines, which will lead to lots of traffic has to be a priority.
If that’s your goal, take a look at this article, it will explain everything, and you really do need to grab your free trial of the KEYWORD ANALYSIS TOOL while it is still available.
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- About Wealthy Affiliate on Black Friday!You won’t believe this! - November 17, 2019
- Make Blog Site – Stand out from the rest! - November 8, 2019
- How to search keywords – Rank with Google! - November 4, 2019