Oh, you can make money online. You can do it with something you love, something you want to learn about, something that touches your heart, and I’m going to explain all about how this amazing business opportunity is even possible.
I know you will stop worrying about money or that job you can’t stand, because what I share with you here on this website is a tried and true method to honestly make a lot of money online, doing something that you love. (That’s the best part [loving what you’re doing] because I was so tired of working for money doing things that really meant nothing to me!!) What I am going to share with you is not a get-rick quick program, so don’t quit your job just yet, but smile today because your future looks bright!
I am really glad you made it here, because I am excited to share with you all of the information I have gathered over the years marketing online. I have to tell you, online marketing has become my passion. I love it! I want to share all that I know about making money online with you on these pages, and by the end, you will have the answer to your question, “How can I make money online?“ Get excited!
How soon can I make money online?
Yes, the age-old question, and one that I have an answer to that you probably won’t like, but here it is. It’s up to you, my friend. Honestly, it really is. If you are doing the following things diligently, you will make it sooner than later. Here we go:
1) putting in as much of your time as you possibly can (building your website is extremely time-intensive, and you must have a lot of content before you will begin to rank in the search engines. It can take months to rank, so devote time!
2) researching and building content on your website – At first you must build content quickly and it has to be quality content, which takes research. Fresh content on a continual basis signals to the search engines that you are more important, more credible, etc., so build, build, build!
3) studying the process, tips, tricks, new strategies, continuously to keep abreast of changes in how things are done, so keep learning and studying from others in the field.
5) keeping organized records! That is critical because making money online is a business, and when you begin to build an enormous amount of content, you need to keep track of each post, the comments on each, whether that post has been shared on social media, any affiliate links, etc. Then there is the accounting aspect, which means keeping track of sales you are making on your various products.
6) being involved with other internet marketers and entrepreneurs! This is critical. An online community will help you get your website ranked, and they are a wealth of information and insight into your content, your website design. They also keep your morale up for sure! This is very important! When they visit your website, the search engines take notice! You will also learn a lot from reviewing and visiting their websites as well!
First you must understand the business
You may already have an understanding of the exact process of internet affiliate marketing and you are looking for a program to help you do the business? Maybe you have just started thinking about making money online, and you’re not quite sure the process? Well, I have a course here on my website that I invite you all to take a look at. This will answer both questions. You can find Part 1 of the series here:
What is meant by “with something I love?”
Aaah, here is the best part of this entire business, in my humble opinion! (IMHO LOL!) Ok, so what do you love? Do you love skiing? Mountain biking? Boating? Sewing? Fishing? Kitties? God? Your daughter? Being a grandmother? Shoes? Horses? Windows?
Here is an article I think you should read. It’s all about choosing your “niche” or subject of your website. This is one of the most important decisions you will make in this business, so please take a moment to read this article and reflect on it as well!
Ok, enough of that, but you get the picture. What do you love? Pick your favorite thing to start. This will make it more exciting! So let’s say you love being a grandmother! That’s awesome. Now you can write a blog website all about being a grandmother. You can write about your grandchildren and your personal life as much or as little as you want, but you want to focus on things, maybe for a grandmother. As women age, their needs change, so what would help a grandmother be better? Feel better? Look better?
What about grandmother decorations? Like those cute photo albums and those wall hangings? What if you love being a grandmother and you also love candles, you could find and sell grandmother candles.
Look, it’s as whimsical or as serious as you want it to be. I’ve seen wounded veteran affiliate sites that donate part of their commissions to wounded veterans. I’ve seen a kitty calendar website that was killing it! I’m not kidding, whatever you love, share it with the world, and monetize it to make it worth your time and energy!
This is an educational website, and as such I am open to all comments and questions. I welcome you to leave a comment or question below, or if you would like, you can email me personally at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com.
I look very forward to hearing from you!
More articles you might enjoy
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- What is hootsuite about?Will it save me hours marketing daily? - August 8, 2019
- What is 1password? No more remembering passwords? - August 8, 2019
- Post on Instagram from computer!No phone needed! - August 7, 2019