I was accepted! I waited in anticipation for the acceptance email, and it finally came and I was accepted into the Wealthy Affiliate Super Affiliate Training Program! This is a special program for a select few members of the Wealthy Affiliate program. The requirements were met, and so here I am, enrolled in the program.
One Year Program
If you have followed my website for any length of time, you’ve heard me say repeatedly that success in affiliate marketing is not an overnight process. You have to build this business, but when you do, the rewards are many.
First of all, you can earn residual monthly income which pays you month after month for your hard work now.
Secondly, you can earn a lot of money. Many of the marketers in our program earn upwards of $10,000 every single month.
Would devoting one year of your life be worth that kind of success? For me, I definitely think it is well worth it, and I’m ready to take my business to the next level. One of the requirements for acceptance into the program was the one-year commitment.
What would you do?
Let me ask you a couple of questions. What would you do if you were asked to commit one year for acceptance into the Super Affiliate Training Program? Would you jump up and down like I did and say YES?
Would you start planning your future success and all the things you’d do with the extra money a successful affiliate marketer?
For me, my goals have always been to help my children be successful. I have four grown children (two sets of twins), and each of them have dreams of their own. I want to help them to realize their dreams.
I’m not really about traveling and fancy cars or a big house. I like nice things, don’t get me wrong, but people are what matter to me. Family. Friends.
Extra money to me is helping my son start his own electrical business. It’s helping my daughter open her own restaurant. You see, when you have a “why” behind you when you’re building your business, you enjoy the work and time it takes to do that. It’s the motivation you need. It’s what drives me every day to work hard and follow the program!
This challenge is serious!
Getting accepted into the Wealthy Affiliate Super Affiliate Training is a real honor. I’ve worked hard on my website, and I have been a Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate for a long time.
They know that I am serious about my business and that I am dedicated to the program. Getting accepted is an extremely exciting event, and you get to go through this program with me!
One of the requirements for this training program was having an affiliate site established. An affiliate site is a blog that offers products and services. We needed to have specific pages created, as well as several blog posts. This particular training focuses on the Make Money Online niche.
Our websites will specifically be presenting information on the Wealthy Affiliate program, as well as reviewing other programs and tools to help us be successful in this niche.
This Super Affiliate Training Program will focus on the Make Money Online niche. Your niche is the “subject” of your site. (You can focus an affiliate site on any niche you like.) For example, I also run a Health and Wellness Niche website called FountainofYouthLifestyle.com; and a CBD Oil Niche Website called CBDOilAbout.com.
If you take a look around my website here, you’ll see that I’ve done several reviews on the various aspects and benefits of Wealthy Affiliate. It is, by far, my #1 Recommendation to make money online! However, I’ve also reviewed the Clickbank University, which I hold in high regard and have gotten a lot of benefit from as well.
In order to be successful in Online Marketing, you’ll need tools and resources. Therefore, on this website, I have also reviewed email marketing platforms like AWeber, ebook creation tools like Designrr, and paid marketing programs like Pay Per Click.
Month 1 Training and Assignments
Let’s dig in. Month 1 is where we are setting up our theme (or changing our theme if we want), learning how to create a unique logo for our website brand. Branding your site is very important, and whatever theme and logo you use, you want to carry that branding across your social media and other marketing.
This month, we are also working on our menu, sorting our articles by category and making sure the menu is easy to navigate. We want an enjoyable and easy experience for our readers. This can be very time-consuming, depending on how many articles you have on your website when you start the reorganization.
It is critical the website be easy to navigate for the search engines as well. They will rank your site based on this (as well as other factors).
Who is Kyle? He is one of the creators and owners of the Wealthy Affiliate program. Part of this month’s training materials is a video from Kyle where he teaches some very valuable lessons that really help with that foundation I was talking about.
Let me tell you some of the points he covered in this video! It was a rather long video, packed with great advice on running an online business. I’ll go over some of the key points in his video:
It’s about people
1) People treat their business like a factory. What they forget, he said, is that we are in a people business. We don’t want to lose sight of the human component, which will make you more likable, leading to better branding, more trust, more sales, and more revenue.
2) Show you have interest in other people and their struggles. Make people feel special. Show you have compassion and interest in their problems. Emulate people, mirror how you think your readers might be thinking. Be positive! People like helpful, nice, upbeat people. Always portray that in your content. Always research thoroughly so you portray confidence in your content. You always want to give accurate information.
3) Selflessly help other people. This makes them want to reciprocate. Sell less on a product, and more on how a product will help your reader. Educate your readers on how your product or service will help your reader, what it will do for their lives.
4) Don’t waste a lot of time! Kyle talks about how we may want to eventually piece off some of the work to other people. There are great sites like Fivrr where you can hire people to do work for you. You can get help with comments and engagement, your website and graphics, and email.
Kyle recommends keeping down the distractions when you’re working on your business. It’s super easy to get caught up in social media, checking emails or continuously checking your google analytics. Try putting your phone away while your working and turn off your Facebook from your laptop. You need to keep a sense of urgency. Remember, you need to stay on top of your game! There is competition!
Things to remember
5) Keep your pulse on your niche. Check out the authority sites in your niche. See what they’re doing! Set up Google alerts for keywords to get new content ideas. Try new products and services in your niche to write reviews. Talk to people.
6) Do not fear failure. Failure helps you grow and learn so you do it better! Nobody’s perfect, and very few people are successful right out of the gate! Keep going! Focus more on productivity than perfection. It’s better to write 10 good posts than it is to write 1 perfect post! Pump out that content! Keep it moving!
7) Stay focused! Kyle said so many people try to do too many things. Set goals, set a schedule, and focus on one task at a time. Don’t try too many things at once. Master one and then move on. Don’t be in such a hurry!
Write, Write, Write
Our main task for this month is to write, write, write. Create and publish 1,000 word articles – his goal for us is 12! I have set my goal a little higher than that. I have a lot of ideas and research already, so I’m ready to create some fantastic content.
I’ll keep you posted
I’m going to keep you posted on my journey through this training. There are a lot more tasks this month, so I’ll keep you informed as I go through them all! This is super exciting. Do you have any questions or comments? Please feel free to leave them in the comments area below! If you would like to reach me personally, you can email me anytime at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com.
Remember, if you subscribe over on the sidebar, you will receive an email alert whenever a new article is posted here on this website!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- About Elementor Plugin WordPress – Make beautiful posts with no effort! - April 19, 2019
- What is the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners?HELP! - April 17, 2019
- How to Auto Post on Social Media!How it works! - April 16, 2019