In this article, I’m going to teach you my exact method of how to sell online with no inventory. You’ll get the following 100% free:
- You’ll receive 10 free training modules, including instructional videos to show you exactly how to set up a money-making website and start earning money online!
- You’ll get full access to a community of other marketers to gain knowledge from, ask questions of, and talk with about your new business!
- You will receive two (2) free websites (WordPress) with free hosting to get your business up and running!
- You’ll have the exact blueprint I use to make money every single month from the comfort of my own home!
That’s the best part of this business! NO INVENTORY! You don’t have to worry about storing products, mailing products, dealing with customers or making returns! None of it! You just make money by referring people to merchants who have products and they do the heavy lifting! You just get paid a commission!
It’s a beautiful business model called “affiliate marketing.” Here’s the definition:
Affiliate Marketing at a glance
Questions this article will !!
- How much money does it cost to set up an online business?
- Is it hard to find merchants willing to let you become their affiliate?
- Do you have to sign a contract with the merchant and is there any cost?
- Do I have to have a website to become an affiliate marketer?
- Do I need to buy the products I promote myself?
- Will the 10 free training modules be enough to be successful?
1. How much money does it cost to set up an online business?
Zero – zip – nada! That means no money needed, no credit card and no debit card information! You can set up your entire business with your name, email and a password of your choice.
This program I’m referring you to is called the Wealthy Affiliate Program which encompasses the Wealthy Affiliate University!
The Wealthy Affiliate program offers a Starter Membership option. There is absolutely no cost to join their Starter program. Once you get through the training in starter (ten training modules) and get your site up and running, you will want to opt into the Premium membership. You have six months to keep your free Starter membership and sites, so no rush, but if you upgrade within the first 7 days, you’ll get your first month of the Premium plan for only $19.
Here’s the two membership levels so you can see what’s all included in each:
2. Is it hard to find merchants willing to allow you to become their affiliate?
This is a great question and one I get often from my readers. They get concerned to put in so much work on their websites hoping to be able to become an affiliate and make money from their site. It’s a valid concern, but it’s one you do not have to worry about.
Let me explain how this works. What you’re going to do it set up your free website. Your “niche” website. You will need to think about your niche. The subject of your site. Your niche is what you will focus all your attention on. You’ll do research in it, write relevant content about it and find products and/or services to market around it. Your niche!
Writing quality content about your niche is going to be your first step. This happens before you apply to be an affiliate for any merchants because merchants want to review your website and make sure their products are a good fit with you before they approve you. It’s not hard to get approved if you are following the proven steps. Wealthy Affiliate and I will mentor and coach you through the process, don’t worry.
Have you thought about what you would like your niche to be? It’s an important step, and I’ve written a couple of articles about it. I do suggest that you take a few moments now and read them before you make that decision:
3. Do you have to sign a contract with the merchant and is there any cost?
There is an affiliate agreement with each merchant you affiliate market for. They all have different requirements and rules, and you want to familiarize yourself with their rules because they can drop you if you break them. Amazon.com has many rules, including how to display their products on your website and the types of links they allow.
Most merchants have no cost associated with becoming an affiliate. There are some that do charge a processing fee of $5-10 one-time, but that is extremely rare. You typically fill out an application online, giving reference to your website so they can review it, and then the merchant will send you an approval email or notify you in your back office of approval.
You can ask me anytime if you have questions along the way. My mentoring is free, and you can email me, too, at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com.
4. Do I have to have a website to become an affiliate marketer?
There are definitely programs out there where you do not have to have a website set up in order to market products. However, I find that if you really want specific, quality products to market, you’re going to need a website. Quality merchants care where their products are displayed, and they want to review your website to make sure it meets their standards.
Some people promote programs where you simply place links on social media, but a lot of the social media platforms are getting very strict about what they are allowing as far as those links. When you have a blog website set up, you can place links to your site and have the affiliate links on your site, not your social media platforms. It’s just a cleaner way to do things.
I highly recommend you set up your own free blog website and follow the proven steps to make a lot of money online, taking advantage of the free training:
5. Do I need to buy the products I promote myself?
This is a personal choice for you. The merchants do not require that you purchase the products you promote, but myself, I highly recommend you do purchase and try all products for a few reasons:
- You will know first-hand how the product works.
- You will be able to give an honest review because you’ve actually used the product.
- You can take a video of opening the product and/or using the product to make your review more interesting.
- You will gain credibility with your readers.
6. Will the 10 free training modules be enough to be successful?
The ten free training modules will get your website completely set up, it will give you all the basic information you need, and you’ll be on your way to success.
However, in order to keep the momentum going and really learn everything you will need to be hugely successful, you will want to continue with the Premium membership. As you can see from the chart above, you’ll have unlimited keyword searches and unlimited training.
If you’d like to see some of the training that is included in the program (and this is just the tip of the iceburg), take a look here:
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you found this article of value! Please remember that when you sign up for Wealthy Affiliate, I will reach out to your personally for your free mentoring from me as well!
I’ve been marketing online for many years, and I pride myself in providing you with the most up-to-date, relevant information to start and grow your affiliate marketing business!
Please leave me a comment below, or if you prefer to contact me personally, you can email me at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- About Wealthy Affiliate on Black Friday!You won’t believe this! - November 17, 2019
- Make Blog Site – Stand out from the rest! - November 8, 2019
- How to search keywords – Rank with Google! - November 4, 2019