Keyword analysis tool free? You read that right, you will gain access to the best online keyword analysis tool you will ever use, and I can get you access absolutely free!
I am going to walk you through this powerful search tool, and then I will show you two ways you can gain access to it for free. If you are absolutely serious about making real money online, then you need to subscribe to this website and take everything I teach you here to heart. This website is your go-to resource for your business. So let’s dive into it!
Jaaxy is powerful. I am telling you, I’ve tried so many ways to get keywords, as keywords are one of the absolute integral elements of optimizing your site and getting the most traffic, and Jaaxy is by far the most amazing tool I have encountered to do this task. The awesome part is, I’m going to show you how you can use Jaaxy for free!
Benefits of using Jaaxy
Jaaxy is the industry’s only keyword and research platform that was developed by affiliate marketers FOR affiliate marketers. There are an incredible number of hands on processes that are very time-consuming when it comes to your business. Keyword and competition research can now be a breeze!
With Jaaxy you are getting the most advanced, yet useful platform in the world for managing all aspects of keyword, website, competition, and market research.
Today’s Example: Find a keyword rich domain name with Jaaxy
OK, let me show you an example of a search for a keyword rich website name (domain name). The process is exactly the same for the perfect keyword, we will just take it one step further by also using Jaaxy to find the perfect domain name as well! During the search, we can save all the perfect keywords we find for our future post titles!
Let’s dig in. So let’s use the “surfing photos for sale” idea from my other article where we came up with the idea of selling surfing photos online as our niche from our google search (you can see the example of searching niche ideas using google in this article here):
What is the criteria for being a good keyword?
The criteria are as follows:
1) The keyword has to have people searching for it. You want “traffic” to your site from your keyword, so you want as many people as possible searching for that keyword daily.
2) The keyword has to have low competition. In the table below, the competition is the QSR column. You want to only use keywords with under 100 competition. If you are a beginner, especially, you want to go after the lowest hanging fruit for the best chance of ranking on page 1 of the search engines.
3) For a domain name search, the keywords have to be pleasing to you for your domain name and brand, and the .com has to be available. You’ll see that displayed on the right-hand side. I always recommend only using domains with a .com. It tends to be viewed as more credible.
Example – “Surfing Pictures for Sale” niche – Need Domain Name
Let me show you a peek inside the Jaaxy tool so you can see a glimpse of the power of this amazing program. So in the previous article, I went over how to find your perfect niche. We used the example of Surfing and came up with the niche of Surfing Picture Sales for our example niche.
Now we need a keyword optimized domain name, or in other words, we need a domain name that has keywords that will get us on page 1 of google if someone searches those words. So, this is critical, and let me show you how quickly Jaaxy can help you find the perfect domain name for successful marketing!
Here is the Jaaxy tool on my account, and I am going to go through the steps and show you screen shots (sorry they aren’t better quality) for each step so you can follow what I’m doing. When you sign up for your free membership, you get video trainings inside, so no worries about the technicalities.
I enter the keywords we are searching for which, in our example, happen to be: “surfing pictures for sale” and here are our results in Jaaxy. I am going to explain each column so you can understand the chart and the power of it.
OK, so let’s start at the left. You will see a list of keyword variations (I only included the top three results for illustration purposes), and they are variations of the keywords we initially put into the system, which were “surfing pictures for sale.” You can see Jaaxy has suggested “surfing pictures sale,” and “surf pictures sale.” Remember, in this exercise, we are not looking for an article title, we are looking for our DOMAIN NAME!
We could use any of the three for our domain name, they all make sense in that regard. So in that case, let’s review the columns for the report so you have a good understanding of what they mean:
- Keyword – List of suggestions created by the Jaaxy system
- Avg – The average number of times people search for those keywords in a month
- Traffic – The estimated number of visits you can expect when you rank on page 1 in the search engines for those keywords
- QSR – Quoted Search Results – the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword – This is basically your competition, and you want a QSR under 100 for a beginning site and under 300 for an established site.
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator – Overall assessment of keyword – Great, Normal, or Poor
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization score based on traffic predictions and competition. 100 is the top score. Here is where you check keyword ranking Google!
Next come the important part if you are searching for a domain name. So the last column on our search results is the Domain column. Once your website is set up, you won’t need to know if a .com is available for your keyword because you will be searching for keywords and article ideas with the search function, not looking for a domain name. In our scenario, we are searching for a domain name, and you can see the .com for each is available (I always recommend a .com over a .net or a .org – it is more authoritative to the public).
All three are great choices and meet all the qualifications!
- 1) People searching for the keyword (the higher the score the better)
- 2) Low competition score (under 100 QSR is optimal -the lower the score the better)
- 3) High SEO score (the higher the score the better – 100 is maximum SEO score)
So, let’s try them out! They all meet the qualifications beautifully!
surfingpicturesforsale.com | surfingpicturessale.com | surfpicturessale.com
I know what one I like the best, personally, just because of the way it sounds and the way it looks typed all together. I like surfingpicturesforsale.com. It’s easier to read, I think, and I think it says exactly what I would want it to say. Your website name choice is a personal one, pick one you love for a niche you love, and it is one more ingredient toward your amazing success!
I share another example of finding a perfect keyword here:
If you would like to give Jaaxy a try, you can enter a keyword here to start your free membership. You can also use the Jaaxy platform as part of your Wealthy Affiliate free membership. Either way, you will get amazing value for your business. Go ahead and try out Jaaxy here for FREE:
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- Best CBD Oil Market – Why you need to get in now! - February 19, 2019
- What is WEALTHY AFFILIATE affiliate program?Residual income! - February 15, 2019
- What about Wealthy Affiliate?Is this program legitimate? - February 14, 2019