1. What are the best type of marketing videos for my business?
2. How do you create a brand video?
3. What qualities or components should I include in every video?
4. Why is video so effective in marketing?
5. Where can I get help to make a video for marketing?
6. What if I just can’t do it myself?
Here's an example of a that I created!
What are the best type of marketing videos for my business?
The best type of marketing videos for any business are ones that connect with the people watching. If you can educate your audience or better yet, evoke emotion in them, you will have a successful marketing video.
People are exposed to a lot of information on a daily basis. What about your video will they remember at the end of the day?
Put yourself in their shoes and build a video that you would want to watch if you were searching for information online. Remember to make it entertaining! People click and click like it’s their job, lol! Don’t be the video they click from.
How do you create a brand video?
You’ve, no doubt, heard quite a bit about “branding” or “building your brand,” right?
What is your brand? Do you want recognition? Do you want people to remember your company name, your slogan or your logo?
Whatever it is, get it out there! Put it in everything you do! Make sure people see it over and over again so they become familiar with it!
In my videos, I usually put my face someplace. I want my readers to become comfortable with me, my personality, and I hope they will come to trust me and know that I am here to provide them with good, quality, up-to-date information on how to make money online from home!
What’s your brand? Get it out there!
What qualities or components should I include in every video?
Here are some things to think about including in every marketing video you make:
- Your keyword phrase in the title!
- Your keyword phrase in the description!
- Name the video on your computer with the keyword phrase before you upload it to the internet!
- An exciting opening that grabs your viewers’ attention immediately and keeps them watching.
- An interesting, descriptive featured photo for your video!
- A call-to-action! This can be a prompt to read the description, subscribe to your channel, like or share the video, or go to your website for more information!
Here is a trick I learned from one of the main trainers from my Wealthy Affiliate University program, Jay! He shared with us that you always want to put a special code in the tags and description of every video on your channel. This will give the search engine that idea that your videos belong together so it will suggest more of your videos!
I use “CFIM1041” in every video on the tags and description!
Why is video so effective in marketing?
Video is effective in marketing for many reasons:
- It’s interesting! People enjoy watching video!
- It can surpass language barriers in some instances! People who don’t have a good grasp of your language may still be able to watch and enjoy your video.
- Many people are too impatient to read but will be captivated by a video!
- It’s easier to show someone how something works with a video than to try to describe it in words.
- It’s easier to evoke emotion with video!
Where can I get help to make a video for marketing?
I have several recommendations for you to make a video for marketing! These suggestions are designed to assist you in creating wonderful marketing pieces.
Creating videos takes time, but I want you to take and invest that time because it’s critical to your success!
If you decide to try it, here are some programs that make it super easy:
Just can't do it yourself?
That’s ok, don’t stress it! If you really just don’t want to, or don’t think you can, make videos yourself, you can hire it out! There’s a fantastic website called Fivrr where you can hire other people for just about anything you need!
You simply search the platform for the service you’re looking for and you’ll get a ton of choices with the price and the rating:
Want to create your own website?
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you found this article of value!
I’ve been marketing online for many years, and I pride myself in providing you with the most up-to-date, relevant information to start and grow your affiliate marketing business!
Please leave me a comment below, or if you prefer to contact me personally, you can email me at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- What is hootsuite about?Will it save me hours marketing daily? - August 8, 2019
- What is 1password? No more remembering passwords? - August 8, 2019
- Post on Instagram from computer!No phone needed! - August 7, 2019