There is nothing I like better than helping new entrepreneurs to set up their online business. Even better than that, I like to help them get started for free! I remember when I first started my online business, I didn’t have a lot of disposable income. I bounced from program to program trying to find one that would actually help me start small business online! Then, I finally found Wealthy Affiliate! This program is the real thing!
Did you ever set up a website before?
This could scare you if you’ve never done it before. It can seem like a daunting task, but the truth is, you can have a website set up through the Wealthy Affiliate program in about 30 minutes. I’m not even kidding. It’s that easy. The program walks you step-by-step through the process of:
– Choosing your niche – A niche is the subject-matter of your site. It’s a group of people who are interested in the same thing. It can be dog training, sunglasses, health and fitness or children’s tablets. Do me a favor and read this article on choosing your niche. You want to choose the right one: THE BEST NICHE WEBSITE IDEAS
– Choosing your website template – So many beautiful templates to choose from, and you can change your template any time you want. I went through four different templates before I settled on this one. When you switch your theme, all of your content goes right over to the new theme. It’s super easy!
– Pick a domain name – This is very important, and you want your domain to be a name that is a keyword rich, search engine optimized phrase. Before you panic, don’t! Wealthy Affiliate will teach you about rich keywords, how to find them, and how to analyze them. In fact, their Jaaxy Keyword tool does all of this for you with a few clicks of your mouse!
– Create content – The main focus of an online business is providing information and solutions to the people who visit your site. This is a people business, and putting people first is what is going to propel you to success. It’s the people who forget that who don’t succeed! You are going to want to research and write continuous content. This will make your an authority on your niche. Wealthy Affiliate trains you on content creation!
How does the website make money?
You’ve got the site all set up perfectly, thanks to the Wealthy Affiliate University, but now what? How do you make money from a blog?
Remember I told you that your main focus was people, right? This is a people business. You are thinking about the people in your niche and what they want and need. You are their answer and their solution. The more important you are to your readers, the more serious the search engines will take your site. When people search online, the search engines will display your site at the top of page 1 because they deem you important! That’s search engine optimization!
Now that you’re a solution, you can offer products and services to help your readers in your niche. If your site is on dog training, you can offer self-help books, tools, training classes or anything else you think a person in that niche might need or want.
Setting up affiliate agreements
In order to market products, you will apply to become an affiliate of a merchant that provides them. You will never handle any physical products yourself, nor will you deal with customers or returns. Those tasks are all handled by the merchant directly with the customer. No muss, no fuss! LOL!
Wealthy Affiliate teaches you that you must create your content and develop your website before you can apply for an affiliate agreement. The merchants will take a look at your site before they approve you as an affiliate, so don’t jump the gun on this one!
Affiliate agreements are simple to apply for. You simply search online for whatever company or product you want to market. As an example, let’s say you want to sell dog training books. You would search best dog training books online and see what companies are selling them:
Amazon sells several books on the subject, and setting up an affiliate agreement with them is super easy. You simply search Amazon Affiliate agreement and you’ll be taken to the link and sign-up page. The same with Chewy.com which is the other name of the company offering books for sale on dog training. Take a look:
Monitize your site
There you have it, the process of how to start small business online! It’s not difficult, but it is a process, and there is a formula. That’s why it’s so important to me to express to you that if you are truly serious about running an online business, don’t do it alone. You will want to partner with Wealthy Affiliate, and let them train you. The Wealthy Affiliate community is also a wealth of information and support that you won’t want to be without.
People are making upwards of $10,000 every month through this platform. That’s impressive! Would you like that to be you? Take the first step today and get your free Starter Membership plan started! No credit card required, and you’ll have your first website up and functional in 30 minutes!
I welcome your comments
Do you have any questions or comments on this article or any others on this site? I would be very happy to answer them if you leave a comment in the area below.
If you would prefer to contact me personally, you can send me an email directly at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com. I look so forward to hearing from you!
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- About Elementor Plugin WordPress – Make beautiful posts with no effort! - April 19, 2019
- What is the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners?HELP! - April 17, 2019
- How to Auto Post on Social Media!How it works! - April 16, 2019