So I have been a Wealthy Affiliate member now for quite a while, so I can speak from personal experience and not just some re-hashed information on the internet.
When I first joined the Wealthy Affiliate platform, I came in as a free member. I got right into the training, and I was directed to set up a website (WordPress), pick a website name, and start building content. All for free. That’s pretty exciting, considering any of the other “programs” I found to help me with learning how to affiliate market charged a lot of money monthly, and I really didn’t feel I got a lot of value for the money.
Cost of the program
As I mentioned, when I signed up, I was offered their free membership. I was not coaxed or forced to upgrade to a paid membership. I could have continued on with the free membership, but I personally wanted and needed what was only offered on the Premium (paid) platform.
The great thing is when I did go to sign-up, I was given a month at a rate of $19.99 before I went to the full monthly rate of $49.99. I thought that was pretty great, and now that I’m a Premium member and taking full advantage of all that Wealthy Affiliate has to offer, I will remain a Premium member for as long as I am running this business. I don’t feel like the $49.99 is even a lot of money compared with all I am getting for that money. This program is making me money, not costing me money.
Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam
The answer is a big huge resounding NO! It is NOT A SCAM! It is far from it. Here is all you get with your Wealthy Affiliate membership. Remember, you can sign up for free and really give it a try before you spend one dime. You can stay a free member forever. You do not have to upgrade to maintain your websites. They do not even ask for your credit card or debit card information unless you want to be a Premium member.
So give it a try, take a look around, do the free training, get your free websites. It is all there for you if you want it. The trainings are amazing, absolutely amazing, and once you become a premium member, you have access to all the other members who also provide training on every subject under the sun when it comes to affiliate marketing. It is actually very impressive.
What is included with membership
So I’m going to list here some of the many benefits of the Wealthy Affiliate membership. You can sign up for a free account, and it is not a trial. It is a legitimate free account that you can keep for as long as you want. You can build free websites and keep them for as long as you like also. It is that simple.
However, in order to access the full array of benefits from Wealthy Affiliate, my recommendation is that once you have really given it a try, go ahead and upgrade to a Premium Member to get all that Wealthy Affiliate has to offer you and your business.
1. HELP CHOOSING YOUR NICHE – Your niche is the subject of your website. For example, you could have a broad niche like BAKING, or you could have a specific niche like PERFECT PUMPKIN PIES. Seriously, there are millions of niches out there, broad and specific, and you are not even limited by your imagination because the Wealthy Affiliate tools help you choose the perfect niche.
2. HELP BUILDING YOUR WEBSITE – This is key because how you set up your site, how you optimize it, will determine your success online when it comes to getting people to visit your site and ultimately to buy from it. WordPress offers thousands of free themes, and you can choose from them right inside the Wealthy Affiliate platform. It really is a one-stop shop for your business!
3. STRATEGIES TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE – Wow, this is critical. What is the point of setting up a great website if nobody is visiting it. Wealthy Affiliate has proven techniques and the tools to use to optimize your site for maximum traffic.
4. TRAINING ON AFFILIATE MARKETING – So the training is unbelievable. You get all the start-up training with the free membership, but the Premium members have access to all of the training. There is so much training, you won’t be able to get through it all, but it is categorized for your ease in finding instructions and suggestions, tips and tricks, for every question you might have.
5. THE JAAXY KEYWORD TOOL – This is where it gets really exciting. The Jaaxy tool is a game changer when it comes to affiliate marketing and search engine optimization. I have written several articles about the Jaaxy tool. You can read one here: JAAXY ARTICLE I would never want to run this business without the Jaaxy tool. It is an integral part of my business now and has brought me great success in choosing post titles and keywords.
6. SUPPORT FROM THE WEALTHY AFFILIATE COMMUNITY – This is one of the biggest benefits of joining Wealthy Affiliate – the other members! From newbies to seasoned pros making big bucks, there are people writing about everything you can imagine. It is so wonderful to see everyone’s websites and all the interesting things people blog about on their affiliate sites. You are not alone, and the Wealthy Affiliate creators are very active in the community as well!
If you have any questions or issues, the Wealthy Affiliate Community is there for you. There is a 24-hour chat, and the other members will chime in and help you figure things out. It really is wonderful!
Is the free program really free
As I mentioned above, yes, the free program is 100% free, and you can be a free member as long as you like, taking full advantage of the tools of Wealthy Affiliate, but you are limited.
The limitations are in the training, mostly. You will get all the start-up training, you’ll learn how to build your website – it really is great and all free, but it’s the advanced training that requires the Premium membership. Jaaxy also offers an upgrade, but the pro is only $19.99 and well worth the money. I mean, I’m telling you I would never run this business without Jaaxy, so for less than $1.00 a day, you bet it’s worth it. (Read about the Jaaxy tool from the link under number 5. above.)
The Wealthy Affiliate program is 100% free for as long as you want to maintain the free membership. Your websites are free also. However, I was offered an upgrade to Premium for $19.99 for the first month and then $49.99 monthly after that. Please no
te that there are actually ways inside Wealthy Affiliate for you to earn back your monthly fee. There are so many ways to make money, you won’t even care about the $49.99.
I highly recommend the Wealthy Affiliate program, and it is NOT a scam. It is an absolutely amazing platform you can try for free with no credit card or debit card info required, so what on earth do you have to lose? You will get to try the entire program without coming out-of-pocket one dime, and then you can determine if you want to upgrade if you are getting the same value out of it that I did.
Here’s article that will give you the link to sign up for the free membership: SIGN UP FOR WEALTHY AFFILIATE FREE
Comments always welcome
Please feel free to leave me a comment, a question (or two), or your experience. I also want to mention if you do take advantage of the free membership for Wealthy Affiliate, please look me up once you get inside. I am a Premium member, and I’m very active on the platform, so definitely stop by, follow me, and say hello (my username inside is BabsieRocks).
I am always here if you need anything. You can email me at Babs@CoachingforInternetMarketers.com or leave a comment on any of my posts on this website.
Be sure to subscribe. You will want to get notification of any new articles so you can keep abreast of what’s new. Good luck!
Starting out can be tough, I know, so I will also be sharing lots of free resources to get you going.I am dedicated to providing this information to my readers, and I hope you always feel free to reach out to me.
Thanks for visiting my page!
Latest posts by Babs Wagner (see all)
- About Elementor Plugin WordPress – Make beautiful posts with no effort! - April 19, 2019
- What is the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners?HELP! - April 17, 2019
- How to Auto Post on Social Media!How it works! - April 16, 2019